G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like the Tradewinds and Atlantic Railroad gauge 1 and 7.5" gauge club to be added to clubs and groups of this website.

Tradewinds and Atlantic railroad is in the process of procuring materials for our gscale track. We have already got approval for the area and the track plan and the club has allocated some money toward the gauge 1 section. Our website is:http://www.livesteamers.org.

Members that are apart of this club that are Bruce, stevenj, soon to be Pete Thornton, cjsrch. I am trying to get the not so web savvy people on this form also because the wealth of knowledge on here is worth it!

Andrew

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
No problem Andrew

Just go to the...
[*] MLS menu bar
[*] Select the 'Community' menu
[*] Click the 'Clubs & Groups' menu Item
[*] On the 'Browse Groups' page, click the 'Create New Group' link
(Located just above alpha list and to the right center of the page)[/i]

[*] Follow the steps required to create the type you desire
[*] The Group creation process is Moderated (i.e. by Shad alone) so the group will not appear until it's approved by shad.
[/list]

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I tried that already, all I get is, "You do not have the necessary permission to complete this request." when I click 'Create New Group', so I started this thread

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Sorry Andrew, wasn't paying attention you've got to be a 1st Class member to create and moderate a Club/Group. So unless you have a prospective member of the new club/group that is already a 1st Class member and they're willing to take ownership, or you become a 1st Class member there's not much you can do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts