·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Seems downright Christmassy!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Very nice shots!!
The snow looks nice and fluffy. I'm proud of you for getting the track cleaned off enough to run your engine, without leaving any footprints or other evidence around in your pictures. Great job!!

It was 16 here, just north of Chattanooga, but we are in a severe drought area so no snow, or much rain all summer, for that matter. Maybe later on it will grace us with some.

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
I love steam and I love snow so what could possibly be boring?!?!
(After typing that second phrase I realized I'd better put up the shields, put on the flame proof suit and duck!)

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Posted By Semper Vaporo on 11/23/2008 11:42 AM
I love steam and I love snow so what could possibly be boring?!?!
(After typing that second phrase I realized I'd better put up the shields, put on the flame proof suit and duck!)
Thanks
No plow yet thats next on the list. I just used my swifter with the scotch brite pad . It is just wide enough. Does not clear too much off the sides and the long handle keeps the foot prints off the layout. Too bad that little engine is too light too push the snow. Once I get my Hartland big John that will be my plow engine.

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Would make a great Christmas card, Shawn. Makes me feel nostalgic for Christmases past--until I look out the window and think, "Should hit about 75 degrees in SoCal today. Sweet!" :)

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Thanks for sharing, Shawn. If you think you are boring someone, you're asking the wrong crowd. We love stuff like this!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Matt

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
I adjusted curves a little.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts