G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and some of the club members will be going on Sat. i havent been to this show in about 5 years, last time i was there it was elbows to a-sholes all day... so i hope we will get there early enough to avoid super big crowds and maybe i can video tape the show if it doesnt get to crazy...
Nick

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
http://www.railroadhobbyshow.com/

A nice Train show in Springfield Massachusetts. Just north of my In-laws near Hartford CT. As I recall it was 3 buildings at the fair grounds then? Can't imagine it will be any smaller and yeah it was crowded when I was there. Have fun Nick!

Chas

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Nick,

Come say hi over at the Conrail Historical Societies booth? We have 2 tables or so usually right next to Walthers! Ill be up there both days with them probably running my Train Sim for the PC that we sell.

Should be a good show!

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
ALso come by the Mohegan & Pequot G scale layout. We are near the Aristocraft and MTH booths. Chas, as of last year they were up to 4 buildings and still there are resellers and clubs who want to get in.
LAO

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Hey Larry,
I hope you dress accordingly!
It's goning to be waaaay too cold for you to be dressed in a spee................(never mind, I cannot even say it). ;-)
Maybe we will see you there.
Tom

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Posted By Tom Daly on 01/15/2009 8:40 PM
Hey Larry,
I hope you dress accordingly!
It's goning to be waaaay too cold for you to be dressed in a spee................(never mind, I cannot even say it). ;-)
Maybe we will see you there.
Tom

Tom
Larry WAS the cause of the building evacutaion.

The FD sugguested it was MTH's Smoke Units pumping out TONS of SMOKE...
BUT WE KNOW BETTER....

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
A-men Ray.

Tom

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Posted By yutzk on 01/15/2009 4:39 PM
Nick,

Come say hi over at the Conrail Historical Societies booth? We have 2 tables or so usually right next to Walthers! Ill be up there both days with them probably running my Train Sim for the PC that we sell.

Should be a good show!

Kevin
i should be able to stop by on Sat in the am see you then...

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
We just got hotel reservations made.
Larry, if I bring anything to run over at Mohegan & Pequot layout - would you prefer an RS-3 - powered New Haven passenger train (similar to most of what those guys run), or a 1:20.3 logging train, powered by sound-equipped Shay
Tom

·
Registered
445 Posts
Sat. 9 am
Dan Pierce, Bill Hewitt, and myself will be there!
Ya you have to look out for that Larry guy!
I heard he got a new "SPEEDO" "" Micro"" fleece.
Any one going to were name tages?
Sean

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Name tags would be a good idea, Sean.
A question for Shad or one of the other moderators - wasn't something set up at one time to enable members to print their own MLS name tags
It'd be especially great for a show like this which is NOT strictly large scale, help us to meet up.

Tom

1 - 16 of 16 Posts