G Scale Model Train Forum banner

Wholesale Trains orders

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  blackburn49 
#1 ·
A question I have for the group is there a problem with Wholesale Trains? I placed an order for two things on AUG. 8th: two motor blocks and a LGB C&S Combine. I was told that they have them in stock and would be sent out. I received the blocks but not the car. I confirmed with them over the phone that they had them or could get them but never received or heard from them about the car. No charge on the car yet. Have not called but I am curious because I do not want to buy a another one from someone else. Who do I contact there to get a straight answer?

I have been in hiding a tree decided to visit the kitchen and dining room and insurance states "YOU ARE NOT COVERED FOR MOLD!!"
School started Tuesday. YE GADS. The gray is getting worse. All my interior doors are zippered!!

George (Bear)from northern Indiana

#4 ·
George,Rod,
I had a problem awhile back with an order that went missing. From what I could tell it never actually got shipped. One of the employess there who will remain unnamed just kept giving me the runaround about it. I finally gathered all my e-mail corespondence and mailed copies with an explanation diectly to Gary Lantz. The order was cleared up right after that. Gary is a good guy but I know there is or was an employee with a bit of an attitude. Gary is a sponsor of this forum so I continue to support his store but with a little caution.

#5 ·
I have placed orders 3 times with them and not one time has it been good. Last order they said stuff was in stock charged my card and 2 weeks after order was supposed to have shipped I found out all items were out of stock it took 3 weeks to get my refund. Never thought about doing buisness with them again.

#8 ·
Well, my old age is addeling my brain. My deepest appoligies to Wholesale Trains. That was Trainworld that gave me so many problems. I never ordered anything from Wholesale Trains, so consider myself severly lashed for my comments./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif

#10 ·
I have been ordering from Wholesale Trains for several years. I have been quite pleased with the service. I especially like the ease of use of the web ordering system. I also note that the inventory is at least as good if not better than any of the other large-scale trains distributors I have used on the net. I highly recommend  Wholesale Trains.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.