G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live near Cleveland and use to belong the the Northern Ohio Garden Railroad club but it looks to be defunct.Are there any of you who want to meet and run trains here?
Let me know, I would love to get a gang together at my house for the Golden spike saramony this spring. I play old time and bluegrass music-upright bass, too anther will be a band for sure.

Plus a big pot of something? I love to cook also.

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Doug no the club is not dead we are members for 2 1/2 years. There are about 40 or 50 members meet once a month at different location around hortheast ohio. We live in canton.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Posted By pete on 01/13/2009 5:38 PM
Doug no the club is not dead we are members for 2 1/2 years. There are about 40 or 50 members meet once a month at different location around hortheast ohio. We live in canton.

Great, can you provide an e-mail address for to contact and rejoin? This would be much appreciated. Doug

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Doug type nogrs and that should get you to the site if that does not work let me know. Let me know how you make out.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Posted By pete on 01/14/2009 2:17 PM
Doug type nogrs and that should get you to the site if that does not work let me know. Let me know how you make out.

Thanks Pete I found it. I will join soon and start joining in the fun. It was funny, when I tried to find the club I kept getting
a sight that had been inactive since 2004.

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Glad you found the site hope to get to meet you at one of the next meetings.I also emailed Shawn about the club so he could tell the other folks in his group.More the merrier

1 - 7 of 7 Posts