G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
752 Posts
Jerry,Please Post the Video so as all can hear Your talents.You did post Your Chuff enhancer with the Diesel real train going BY.We all would really Like to hear what You have done.And it is nice that Charles has Come Up with a steam valve for You .I did not know that they were so talented,and did not know that they were making Whistles.Thanks for the Info....

· Premium Member
752 Posts
Jerry, Just wondering.You ask me for drawings of the mike,i sent you pictures of the mike whistle,that you copied.well You said that you wanted to buy one of my whiistles as Norm Salley says :D/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

· Premium Member
752 Posts
Jerry< you ask me about the aristo mike whistle that i put on chuck VAN FLETEREN MOUNTAIN THAT I CHANGED From a mike to a mountain and put on a duel chime whistle.I sent You all the Picture of the Whistles and all the time I took to develope the weltyk whistle for the Mike ....WELL ENJOY ------Just post it soo all can see what you have MADE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.