G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Tom,
I just checked mine and everything was okay. Maybe Shad has not set you up for web space yet. Drop him and line and see what he says. Also, welcome to 1st class.

·
Junior Senior Member
564 Posts
Tom,

That is the exact same response I get. I have pretty much given up for the time being. I just signed up for a 4 year membership to support the site, but it would be nice to be able to post some pictures.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Tom,
My web space and pictures are there. Are you holding your mouth right when you press Enter? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif

·
Administrator
5,695 Posts
Posted By lownote on 04/17/2008 11:09 AM
Same response I get. I've been ignoring it assuming it'll get fixed. But I've got some picture's I'd like to post

Lownote - your web space is there...

http://1stclass.mylargescale.com/lownote/

Tom and Ironton - I will post a note for Shad in the Moderators forum bringing this to his attention. He's the only guy who can fix it.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Hey Dwight,

Could you add me to that list? I've been piggybacking off of my dad's webspace, but I'd like to use mine. No rush.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
If you're having problems, please email me your username and password and I will get it set up. The synch with the new system still isn't working. I can manually set it up if you give me your info. I am working at getting this resolved.. I have 2 possible solutions, it just depends on which works out first as to which way we'll go..

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
I don't think its such a good idea to be sending usernames and passwords through email. Granted this is a hobby site and not your online banking site but its still a bad practice. There should be a better way.

Mike

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Shad,

There has to be a better way. Why not reset the password and email it to the person so they can log in and then change it to what every they want. You never, never give your password to anyone, even if this is just a hobby site.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts