G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a suggestion in a post somewhere of using USA Trains tie strips with Aristo SS rails. I like that idea--I like USA's tie pattern better than any of the other Code 332 track I've seen.

But, I don't see separate USA Trains tie strips advertised anywhere. Are they available separately, and if so, where?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Check Ridge Road Station's website. They usually have the Aristocraft tie strips in stock, Be sure to specify European (11003) or USA style (30033) tie strips. Hope this helps.

Pat McCarty

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I'm seeking information about tie strips manufactured by USA Trains, not from Aristocraft. I haven't seen the USAT tie strips on RRS's web site.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Solar2
Contact Charles Ro Supply in Malden Massachusetts. they are the manufactures of USA Trains. I am sure they will be able to help you.
Ron

·
Registered
1 Posts
I finally got around to calling Charles Ro. They don't sell the ties separately. Never have, and never plan to. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Bummer
months ago I had one box of USAT, I replaced them with AC American and threw the USAT away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts