G Scale Model Train Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

· Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Santa was good to me. Stashed under the tree were a Bmn Railtruck, Aristo 4-car DRGW Heavyweight set, and a pair of heavyweight coaches.

If they had been available, there would have been a pair of AML GP60M Warbonnets.

JimC.

· Registered
153 Posts
Jerry, This was the first Christmas in over 25 years that I didn't get a toy train. But a special item arrived today. (from myself) The December 1972 issue of LGB's "Betribsanleitung" arrived from a German seller. This issue is one of over 24 and should complete my collection of early operating manuals. So life is good!
I'm still looking for some of the later editions. If anyone has some #0024's laying round, check with me!

Jack

· Premium Member
212 Posts
Posted By Henson on 12/25/2008 9:28 PM
Don't know if you can call it train related but my kids went together and gave me a 22 inch wide screen monitor so I can easily read mylargescale forums and look at the picture.

Yep...we are getting older Henson! Hope they got it at Sam's! lol I'll need one bigger than that if my eyes keep
shrinking!

· Premium Member
78 Posts
Greetings all,

I got probably the best gift in a while, from my ex wife non the less. She gave me a electronic picture frame loaded with 2,500 pictures of our kids. WOW this was the best gift ever. We have three beautiful children ages 3-1/2 to 7 and no fault but my own I decided that the grass was greener on the other side and divorced her. I have to say it was a big mistake. But, life goes on and on and on down the track. Sorry could not resist that one. Parents gave me a gift certificate for the local Harley Davidson dealer and very quickly ordered a Badlander seat for my 08' Cross Bones.

I do plan on ordering a AMS D&RGW wheel and tie car eventually one of these days.

I have a question for those reading this. Is there any other biker guys out there that play with trains????????? I can't be the only one......

Glen

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.