G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CHECK ALL THAT APPLY....AFTER READING BELOW

Having done this before....or should I say tried to do this before...I know it's hard to herd cats...and MLSers.

I've had some email discussions with the NGRC folks regarding what we might do and they are VERY keen on helping us all have a great time. As a general rule, when we've done this in the past, we try to NOT interfere with the convention schedule. What that means is we TRY to NOT plan events during the convention banquets, evening events, or classes. Sometimes that gets hard because good conventions offer a lot for the conventioneers.

Thursday looks like the best night for a "function". So, all the questions above apply to:

a. Thursday ONLY
b. Those who would plan on attending (in other words, if you can't make it Thursday, please don't vote....if there's NO WAY you're interested, please don't vote)

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Ann & I are booked for the visit to the Forney Museum

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
My wife and myself are doing the drivers special. So we will be freewheeling around going to the different layouts and what ever else we can get in to. This being our first g scale convention we would like to see as much as possible and meet and talk to other g scalers. Hope to see and meet as many of you as possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts