G Scale Model Train Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
John,

I remember that thread of the Stock Car. I would check it daily, waiting to see the latest work. Even my gf at the time was impressed, and she wasn't into trains or models. I would love to hear more about the release of that car.

Kent

· Premium Member
150 Posts
Bob Uniack has done a beautiful wood PFE reefer and it is planned as a kit, probably after the box cars. He has also done a Santa Fe variation with the reversed hatches. What we are working on now is a wood express reefer. I've been gathering information on the high speed trucks.

John

· Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Mark,

That sounds like a wonderful idea. I'll be the first to admit, I'm a steam dude. I did have kick a$$ intermodal in my HO days. Perhaps a rake of articulated deep well, double container cars, or a whole lot of those ITX articulated rail trailers. The only concern is, who has 1:32 Diesel? Unless you are furtunate to have a Wada Works GP-9, or have Accucraft GP-9s coming, that would work great. I'll put my ignorance out there. What other 1:32 Diesel Electric locos are out there?

I don't see my S-12 pulling those cars. Doesn't mean they shouldn't exist. Would you happen to have any plans or drawings?

· Registered
331 Posts
I run MTH 1/32 scale dash 8's. They have a whole lineup of f series. They are releasing a diesel switcher soon (vo1000). I believe their 1/32 flat bed with trailer sells really well.
Accucraft is releasing their 1/32 scale line up with a gp60 to go with their gp9 and steamers. I want intermodel 1/32 too!!! Joe

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.