G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I am on and looking at MLS and quickly hear this pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop....then nothing.
So I get a flashlight and go check, figuring the A/C is craping out on us just after IKE hit us. Oh yeah that is just what we need
more heat and no A/C.
Walked out and found this little purty thing on top of the unit! Enjoy. Toad

DOA! No mouth to mouth........

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
You should have given it MTM. It might have been eternally every gratefull to you. Much like the Guy who took the thorn out of the Lions paw.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Ok, the snake is toast, but did the A/C survive?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A/C blades looked ok but this is the 2nd time it has happened. Last one had snake guts every where.
Toad

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when it gets a little colder we sometimes find snakes lubricating the electric waterpumps.
the wire-screen for windows normally helps.

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
One Snake said "You aint got the guts to climb up in there"

The Other said "Yea I do, Watch this"

Then his last words were. "See they are all over the place"

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Excuse my northern ignorance but what kind of snake is that anyway? I think I'm glad I only have raccoons to worry about.

Robert

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to tell you but I don't know. You can usually tell by the head but the blades made that mush. People are moving and building my way and I am seeing more deer and other animals move my direction.
Toad

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
Posted By Ole Toad Frog on 10/24/2008 12:37 PM
Sorry to tell you but I don't know. You can usually tell by the head but the blades made that mush. People are moving and building my way and I am seeing more deer and other animals move my direction.
Toad

I put water out for the animals. Its a round trough about 10 inches deep and little over a foot accross. You should see what comes by for a drink.

I sit very still on my back porch and watch God's zoo pass by. Of course I thank him for the entertainment during vespers.

·
Registered
144 Posts
If there's a pit (indentation) between the nose and the eye, then it's a poisonous snake...that's about all I know of them!
SandyR

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If there's a pit (indentation) between the nose and the eye, then it's a poisonous snake...
you shouldn't bet on that. there are some poisonous snakes without pit.

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Posted By Ray Dunakin on 10/24/2008 8:08 PM
From the markings, I'd say it's probably a baby cornsnake.

That's an N scale Texas rattlesnake.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts