G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sigh...after spending a few months (!) getting the run around and numerous apologies from my regular dealer, I give up.

I'm just looking for any dealers who have a Goodall valve and spray bottle setup for a Ruby in stock and ready to ship. Any and all recommendations welcome.

Thanks,
Dean Seavers
Sacramento, CA

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
RE: What does it take to get a Goodall Valve and spray bottle? Recommendations please...

Norm Saley, [email protected], 407-896-8610, 3709 Vera Cruz Lane, Orlando, FL 32812

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
RE: What does it take to get a Goodall Valve and spray bottle? Recommendations please...

Once again..Talk to Royce at Quisenberry Station, the sponsor of this forum BTW who is your "regular" dealer?
N

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I don't really feel at liberty to name my regular dealer and it's not my intention to slam anyone, only purchase a goodall valve for my Ruby.

I was able to contact Norm and he told me he should be able to ship one out within a week.

Thanks,
Dean

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts

I purchased one from Norm several years ago at DH. It still works great. Norm is a nice person.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts