G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Senior Dish Washer
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

The wife and I got up early and made Christmas Bunch. French Toast Cassarole, Hash Brown Cassarole and Quish.

My daughter Tracy and her husband came over and joined my mother, my son Jason, Trish and I.

Then for dinner we had Lassanga.

As for what I got for Christmas, it's a LGB Mogul.

[url="

·
Premium Member
4,235 Posts
I was the proud recipient of a new Accucraft C-19 (#340).

Santa must love me.

Chuck

Todd: Lumps of coal are good. When I was growing up a family friend would receive a lump of coal as a joke. He loved it because he could burn it in his fireplace.

I would welcome one, because when we were on tour for a National Convention, I had a coal fire in the grill. You wouldn't believe the positive comments i got.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
A very Bachmann Christmas

We got three Bachmann Rio Grande Southern stock cars for the G scale layout.

And a Bachmann Santa Fe Alco S4 for the HO layout.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
I did not recieve any train stuff this year, however the best christmas present I could ever want was to be able to spend it with my Wife and daughter after everything we have been thru this year...Mike will know what I mean by this....Travis

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
Nine packages of venison and some deerskin rugs... I only kept eight of them as one seemed to have been contaminated with nuclear waste (it had an eerie red glow to it).

·
Registered
934 Posts
Daughter gave me a tran documentary...'Rails across the West' or something like that. Maybe I'll find time to watch it someday.

(gotta cover part of somebody elses route for a few weeks in addition to my own...then I'm taking the daughter to Disneyland!...Hey...doesn't somebody here work there?_

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
On Christmas day, I got my annual "Runner's Log," where I record how many miles we walk every day. I've been getting them for almost 30 years, back when I actually did run, as opposed to power walk or just walk briskly, which I do with my wife. Since it has data such as weight recorded in it, it's a good way to keep track of how many pounds you've put on eating for two. On Christmas Eve, working on my hotel modeling project, I zinged one finger with the sanding wheel, then poked a hole in my pinky finger with the hypodermic thingy that dispenses styrene cement.

Gifts? a couple of weeks before Christmas I burgled Santa's workshop and walked off with an iPhone and those Model Railroader DVDs.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
SWMBO got me a new Prime mover unit for my S-4. (A 14.5 Volt 2.5 AH NMIH battery Pack) Son and DIL got me a new Digital Multimeter.
Thats all train wise. Lots of other stuff from wonderful friends and family. But, none of us forgot what Christmas is all about.

One is a very happy Hector.

Hey Mikey take care and get well soon buddy.

·
Premium Member
998 Posts
An Amtrak gift card!

Plus I got to watch my one and only 19-month old granddaughter play with the stuff I bought her. Not the box, the actual stuff!

JackM

·
Senior Dish Washer
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Where's the pictures?

We all want to see what you got.

Jack, I've never seen an Amtrak gift card.

Show us what you got!

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
A Berlyn K-36 # 488 with rebuilt / modified drive system and electrical pick-ups. Weathered and DCC sound installed. Merry Christmas indeed!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts