G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks
Can some of you tell me a place to get cheap code 332 brass rail for handlaying track. Getting ready to start layout build. I have looked around online but can only find aluminum rail or code 250 brass but no 332.
Thanks Jason

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx Steve checked Caboose Hobbies all they had was 250 brass rail. Only 332 was aluminum. Any were else someone can think of?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Well you could always buy the track with ties take the rail off the ties and then sell the ties. Later RJD

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sucks you would think somebody sold it. Think aluminum would be satisfactory for track power? Witha lot of jumper wires.

·
Registered
6 Posts
PIKO-G does have both a 1 meter and 3 meter rail that any of our standard retailers can order for you. The item numbers are 1035250 for the 3 meter (approx 10') and 1035251 for the 1 meter (approx 3'). Note: some retailers may be hesitant about the shipping costs on the 3 meter rail, it's long and difficult for UPS/FedEx to handle. We have little trouble with the 1 meter lengths. Thanks!

James Tapper
Silvergate Distributors

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, Say them on COCRY last night must have missed them last time I looked. I will look into the Piko.
Thanks Again Jason

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bull, I have 6-7 tubes of 332 brass rail that I am going to sell. Each tube contains twelve 8 foot pieces of rail. PM me with offer if you are interested in one or all...LT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts