G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that we made it home. We were able to get on the flight and got home about an hour ago. Thanks to everyone for a great time again.. We love coming down to the BTS to see all our friends again..

·
A Steamed Elder
3,857 Posts
Glad to hear that you arrived safely. It was nice meeting both of you at the booth.

·
Just another old guy
786 Posts
Glad everything worked out. Nice seeing you again and looking forward to next year when you bring ALL the girls./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/shocked.gif

Tommy:cool:
Rio Gracie

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Shad
Glad you made it home safe. It was great to see both of you again.
Already looking forward seeing you at next years show.

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Glad to hear you made your flight, once again a Big Thanks to Shad and Melony and to Steve and Yolanda for organizing everything, it was fun.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Hiya Shad and Melony , It was a pleasure to finally meet yall at the BTS along with everyone else like JJ , Dwight, John, and Stan Who gave me a GREAT deal on yet another Dash 9. and to Everyone else I met but failed to mention, it was great meeting you too !!, and you can take this to the bank when I say I will be there next year, I had a great time and met some even GREATER People and got some awesome ideas for the Garden.
I cant wait unitl Mason is old enouigh to come along and give me more excuses to buy more stuff HA HA HA , Thanks again

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Shad and Melony, it was a pleasure meeeting you and spending some quality time together. As I said at the show, I think your (our?) site is great and I for one appreciate all the hard work you have put into MLS. Hope our paths cross again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts