G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had the Wasatch Rails train show here in Salt Lake this weekend. We had a few distinguished folks stop by....

Shad and Ron Senek chatting across the UGRS modular layout.

Of course no Salt Lake Train show would be complete without Bryan Smith...

And yes, The Orange and White colors were flying proudly, so you know I was there..

I've got some video I need to upload to youtube then 'll post that as well.

It was a great weekend.

DF

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
thank for photos dave.... Well my UP turbine join-in for the contest.

Here the All HO scale of the Union Pacific Railroad collection 1940-1980. All UP Dieselized, few UP steam, and UP merger. All the UP HO Scale collection belong to Fred Baney....

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
The next day i come back to the fairgound pick up my UP trubine. I took 1st place on the contest.

So i did running it for while in the train show.

My good friend Fred Baney on the left: He is Union Pacific Railroad fan watching my UP Turbine come-by. He is UP turbine fan and builds and collects UP only.

Here a Video on youtube...

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Tks. for posting pic. and video.. Great on winning First place, Bryon.. Looking good. Noel

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
It was good to meet you Ron!! It was nice to get out and let the ol' container train stretch her legs. She hasn't run in over a year! I wish I could have stayed longer, but I had other things to do.. Besides, it was like a sauna in that building.. I swear I lost 5 pounds!!

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Looks like a nice time.

I've got to be more diligent about photographing these things. I didn't even take a camera to the show in Rockford this weekend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts