G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Oh no, that is awful! I saw Clem and his crew 2 weeks ago at the Timonium show, and as usual hung there watching the superb NG trains and scenery. A blow to the narrow gage community.

Jerry

·
Registered
332 Posts
Aw man, will be thinking about them.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Sorry to hear about Clem's loss. He is one of the premier east coast dealers, and is a long time supporter of our hobby with his attendance at so many shows.

Larry

·
Registered
810 Posts
I guess that explains why my email didn't go through yesterday. I have one of his excellent 6500 flat cars built up...

Robert

·
Registered
225 Posts
Terrible news from Nanticoke. Just saw Clem this past weekend at the Scranton Steamup. I'm sure it's very difficult watching part of your world go up in flames. My thoughts are with Clem and here's hoping all will work out for him as he has been a huge supporter of the Large Scale hobby for the years that I have known him, not to mention a great guy and good friend.

Mike McCormack
Hudson, Massachusetts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Clem is one of the last traditional hobby businesses. A true loss to the hobby and for him. We wish him well in this trying time with hopes he can once again open the doors for the hobbies he supported.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Saw Clem on tv tonite, he said at 74 he was not going to rebuild the building. Perhaps he will open up in another location.

Chuck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts