Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Bachmann Connie full Cab Assembly with Roof for a kitbash project

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Dave, I just read your reply to my wanted "Bachmann Connie Cab" with this new system I failed to look in this section and was waiting for a reply to appear in the other message section on the site. If you still have the cab I would definitely be interested if the price is right. Let me know how much and shipping costs, shipping would be to: Joe Augustine, 35 Ovington Ave., Edison, NJ 08817. I'll remember from now on to check for replies here. Thanks for your offer

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wanted Connie Cab

Hi Dave, thank you very much. Just let me know what method of payment and or an address to mail it to.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Dave, I was wondering if that Connie Cab was still available as I have not received a shipping cost from you as yet.
Joe A.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello Dave, So sorry to hear about your medical issues, I hope they were not serious. Thank you again for the Cab, though I feel a bit odd not reimbursing you for at least the postage.
Hope all is well,
May Peace Be With You,
Joe A.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Dave, I have been working out of state for the last several weeks just home this evening and found your package, thank you very much for the Connie Cab and your generosity.
Peace be with You, Joe A

1 - 11 of 11 Posts