G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason when I try to upload videos the whole thing shuts down just at the end of the download, crashing my browser. I get the same thing from my Mac computer or my Windows machine, and I've done videos before so I'm not sure what's changed. The last video I tried was about 8M. Is there a limit or something? The other problem I'm having is that I can't reach MLS from my Blackberry anymore--I get an error message. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Keith

·
Administrator
5,695 Posts
Are you trying to use the web-based interface to upload your video? If so, that's more than likely the problem as I believe there's a size limit (not sure what it is though). Use FTP and you should be able to upload just fine.

Another option would be to upload it to YouTube and post/imbed the link here.
The other problem I'm having is that I can't reach MLS from my Blackberry anymore--I get an error message. Any ideas?
What's the error message?

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
It's not really a size limit as much as it is a time limit.. You could upload a large file if you had a screamin fast internet connection to the server. Your best bet like Dwight said is to put it on YouTube, or upload via FTP.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts