G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lord of the Steam
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried posting the url as I have always done and it only shows a link. Tried the YouTube embed code - same result - just a link. Why is this all of a sudden not working like it use to??

Scott

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
The Web address in the top bar of the browser works too. In fact the Embed code did not originally work way back but both seem to be valid now.

A couple of months ago only the Embed code worked but was just a temporary glitch and was fixed quickly. Perhaps whatever caused that happened again.

Andrew

·
Lord of the Steam
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trying again.

·
Lord of the Steam
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I did absolutely nothing different today, than I tried yesterday. And I tried four different methods. Today I tried again and it worked first time. Beats me what was going on yesterday. Must have been due to gravitational wobble deep in the earth's crust or something. :~[

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
Maybe the power what be were attempting to thwart the Baloneyers, errrr the Salamiers... no... the Braunschweigerers... wait, I'll get it... the SPAMMERS! (yeah, yeah, that the ticket!) from posting direct links to their wares and it affected the rest of us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts