G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Lownote - your website is a charm. You've done a great job keeping it simple and to the point. That's a nice and neat little railroad there and the theme is solid all the way through. Looking forward to seeing more pictures as you modify and upgrade.... ;)

Actually you have also given me some inspiration for some changes to mine...

Al

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Thanks for letting me drop by. It's a very nice site and worth the visit.

BTW: This coming from a CNR fan - the air tank, the feedwater heater and the centered headlight make that plane old Aristo look just like a 'real' steam engine should. :D

Dave

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
I enjoyed your website. Nice railroad and good site. I like how your Thomas the Tank Engine came out. Is it track powered? What range do you get on the basic Train Engineer? It would be more convient to add a return to Home Page button at the bottom of each separate section. I liked the images that gave me a big picture when I clicked on it.

Terl

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all very much! I really could never have gotten this modest railway built without the generous help of people here.

Terl, Thomas is track powered, but the range on the Train Engineer Basic is just terrible--maybe five feet. I tried a bunch of things to improve it, including chokes and capacitors on the motor leads, but no go.

I'll add a "home" button, that's a good idea

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Very nice website. I enjoyed my visit, and will more than likely steal a couple of your ideas. You've been bookmarked and placed in my favorites file.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts