G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be really nice if the classified ads where the items were sold were deleted, its as easy to do as editing the ad to say sold. Just a little peeve.....;)

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is possible to delete the ad, and it is as easy as editing the ad to say sold. You go to classifieds, classified ad manager, click on the pencil icon to the left of the ad you want to change, (which you have to do to edit), then on the bottom menu, Delete instead of update. Its gone.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
LET'S repeat that....CLEAN UP YOUR ADS FOLKS!!!!!

It's a real pain to be reading through a bunch of already gone stuff.

Nick's posted the fix...above....to reiterate "You go to classifieds, classified ad manager, click on the pencil icon to the left of the ad you want to change, (which you have to do to edit), then on the bottom menu, Delete instead of update. Its gone."

If you sell stuff....clean up your aftersale. It makes life easier for us that are buying.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
And it keeps you from getting emails about stuff that's already gone..

The old system automatically deleted ads after a certain amount of time, but the new system doesn't currently have that option built in. I believe however that you can set an end date on your own ads. That would also be a good thing to do.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez and I haven't gotten even one reply yet. My stuff must NOT be popular this Christmas. I'll have to just give it to some needy kid i guess. The Regal LOL Merry Christmas to all you MLS people. oh and a Happy New Year

1 - 6 of 6 Posts