G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back to working on the UP turbine fuel tender with 3-axle wheel set i can finish it UP turbine need more fuel for travel long trip for freight train.

Stay turn for more photo soon

Bryan

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i finish the paint silver truck 3-axle wheels. that is perfect match together. turbine finally have a fuel tender. now the Turbine and Tender is ready for the contest at the train show next weekend at the utah fairground.

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Bryan,

That's a good-looking unit, there.

I didn't even know turbines were out there in diesels. Can you give me a website where I can learn a little about them?

Thanks,

Les

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here the last photo of UP tender have step ladder detail underneath by the truck. The SD40-2 pulling the UP Fuel tender is testing to pulling a long freight train for to see any derail or trouble shooting. But good new i dont see any problem that tender at all.

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Bryan

Since I have to live with 5 ft radius curves my second impression was huge! - My first impression was of course, very nice work. Are the railings on top brass, or how did you make them. Was there a previous thread describing the build?

Robert

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ron I dont know what the next project i like to make. I 'm still thinking what next.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts