G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week-end I was in a local "TUNES" store ( http://www.southjerseyplaces.com/2008/01/tunes-marlton-and-voorhees.html ) waiting for a friend. This store sells used CD's and DVD's at really good prices. After I had checked them all out, I headed over to other sundry displays in the store to kill more time. I couldn't believe what I saw on the hook..AND they were marked down to 99 cents from $3.99 SO... I bought all 4 of them .
I kept 2 and the other 2 have been sold. This guy is 1:29 scale and is 99% accurate (hehe) His face is detailed/painted really good too! He seems to have that "Ahhhhhhh" look wouldn't you say??

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
"THE PAUSE THAT REFRESHES"

Anyone remember what product advertisement that was from?

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
A friend of mine gave one of those a couple years ago and I put him in the brickyard behind a stack of bricks.He's kinda out of site but someone always spots him and has to show him to the rest of the guests. I did have to paint the nylon stream yellow so that it shows up better. Boy what a laff.
Fred

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hi,

It is always easy to entertain model railroaders:

If you happen to live near a sports stadion, you´ll have hundreds of these at your garden fence, when the game is over.

Have fun

Fritz / Juergen

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Thats a really good question.

However, I don't have a really good answer.

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
I guess you really would need a pair of tweezers and a magnifying glass to see that guys junk :)

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Then in that case, would he not be the infamous Needle D__k the BUG ____er?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Oh my god! Tunes, I have nearly forgotten about that. I remember the first time I went in there during middle school. Anyways, that is a nice figure. I gotta remember to stop by next time I go through Evesham.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts