G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a topic that potentially affects many of us who have purchase a lot of large scale train equipment. For example, LGB is very scarce now and many items are out of production forever, so collection insurance is pretty vital.

I recently received a packet in the mail from a company and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. I have absolutely nothing to do with them and am NOT promoting them - just seeking feedback if anyone has experience with them. The company is American Collectors Insurance. Their URL is http://www.americancollectors.com/ . Or has anyone checked them out and found a better deal with another company?

I would appreciate any substantive feedback since I am shopping for collection insurance.
Thanks
Al

· Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jack - Thanks for the link to the TCA Insurance carrier (Bash). Good for comparison.

Everyone - Many thanks for your input. I have a call into my home insurance agent to see about riders, terms, etc. If they can't accomodate me to my satisfaction, then I will check with the American Collectors and Bash companies. Looks like I will be taking invetory and lots of digital photos... Probably should have done that sooner but at least now I found that "round tuit". ;)

This is great thread for reference on the topic. Thanks to Shad & MLS members as always. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/satisfied.gif

Al

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.