G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
I think this is remake #7. But it still is a good idea.

It's got trains in it so it must still be a good idea

This would be a fantastic move if made in 3D and I MAX.

I plan on going to see it.

·
Premium Member
2,746 Posts
Wow, after a 20+ year run, the film Runaway Train just might loose the title of worst train movie ever?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Posted By Spule 4 on 08 Aug 2010 01:14 PM
Wow, after a 20+ year run, the film Runaway Train just might loose the title of worst train movie ever?

At least this one looks like it'll have plenty of spectacular crashes. Runaway Train was 90+minutes building up to a big crash, and just when it was finally going to crash, they fade to black and the movie ends. What a rip off!

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Some of the move was shot in Bellaire, Ohio using the B&O bridge across the Ohio River.
The Helicopters drove us crazy for more than a week flying low all over the place.

They even set the ties afire for there effects.

Here is the page I put together on the bridge.

http://users.stratuswave.net/~wd8jik/bridge/bellaire.htm

It was the first bridge built to the "West" finished in 1870. Before that all freight and passengers were ferried across the Ohio by barge to continue on Westward.

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Posted By Steve Stockham on 08 Aug 2010 01:23 PM
Nah, this one looks "acceptable!" Now, "Atomic Train" was about the stupidest train movie I can think of!!

I'll second that about Atomic Train, beyond stupid. and I'm sorry Dwight but Under Sludge 2 was truely awful. I'll go see this one definetly, Densel doesnt pick bad scripts, so it should be a fun popcorn movie if nothing else.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts