G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard of one advertised as a Ttracker. Gripped track for cutting, held it for assembly by little ratchet that pulled it together without lifting track.

Help, where can I find it, or something like it?

· Registered
3,698 Posts
I've seen ads for this piece, probably somewhere in the back of Garden Railways Magazine, though it doesn't appear in the last two issues.

I never gave it much thought, but I thought it pulled the tracks together so you could get the screws in the joiners. I didn't realize they are for cutting the track.

· Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Todd;

I have gone back to Feb. 2015 in my issues of GR, but could not find that product. I do see it advertised in magazines that cater to the O gauge enthusiast at the hobby store where I work part time. Still, the only examples I have seen are for O gauge tubular track. (I think they could make a fortune if they produced a tool for MTH RealTrak. That stuff must have been designed by sadists. It is not just a bear to put together; it is the insane spirit bear from the Disney animated movie Brave!)

Regards,
David Meashey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.