G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard recently from Tony at RCS-RC? I ordered (and paid for) some RC from him off his website 6 weeks ago and never received an acknowledgement or a reply to my emails asking for an update. Odd as he usually very responsive. His website is still active. I've used gmail, hotmail and my work email addresses in case things are getting caught in SPAM filters. I've also checked my own SPAM filters.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Has anyone heard recently from Tony at RCS-RC? I ordered (and paid for) some RC from him off his website 6 weeks ago and never received an acknowledgement or a reply to my emails asking for an update. Odd as he usually very responsive. His website is still active. I've used gmail, hotmail and my work email addresses in case things are getting caught in SPAM filters. I've also checked my own SPAM filters.
Hello Robert and other concerned readers.
I have been battling Lymphoma Cancer for the last 6 weeks and unfortunately have neglected the RCS business badly.
I am back home now and will have caught up with back orders in the next few days.
My apologies to those loyal customers who have been affected.
I also suffered a massive hack of the Outlook files in my computer such that I am changing over completely to G Mail to replace Outlook.
This will take a little while.
My new E Mail address is:
[email protected]
Tony Walsham.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Get well
Manfred

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi Tony, sorry to hear and I hope you feeling better soon. All the mad live steam crew down here in Melbourne pass on there concern for you and best wishes for your health
Russell

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tony, so sorry to hear about your illness and I do hope the treatment is working out. No hurry on my order - was just concerned not to be getting a response.

Robert

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Tony,

Recovery is often hard work, soldier on my friend. Your not alone and a quick note to let you know you're in our thoughts and hoping you get well soon

Michael

·
Registered
63 Posts
Tony,

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

All the best,
Mike

·
Registered
518 Posts
Tony,
wishing you a good recovery. Just recently spent two and half months in hospital so can appreciate how you feel. No visitors allowed inUK, probably the same in Oz.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Robert and other concerned readers.
I have been battling Lymphoma Cancer for the last 6 weeks and unfortunately have neglected the RCS business badly.
I am back home now and will have caught up with back orders in the next few days.
My apologies to those loyal customers who have been affected.
I also suffered a massive hack of the Outlook files in my computer such that I am changing over completely to G Mail to replace Outlook.
This will take a little while.
My new E Mail address is:
[email protected]
Tony Walsham.
If it is any help GRITH will worry about you.
Col.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts