G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
I just finished setting up for this show. it is a big one.Tremendous rain to day however, so hopefully attendance on saturday will still be good

Jonthan/EMW

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
A bud from SVC and I are going Sunday and try to hook up with Dwight and Mike around noon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Darn, I have to work all this weekend. I would have loved to come down and check out the show. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif

Well I guess there is always the next show........  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Diwight
Should we try and set up a place to meet? How about Jonathan's Electric & Steam Model Works booth at 2 PM?

Sounds good.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi all, Sorry about not making the meet at 2PM, we were without power from about 4AM until 6:15 tonight and was unable to see the post till power came back. I did my part to support the vender's, I scored 4 AMS skeleton log cars from Electric Model Works. I was pleased with the Large scale Items but then this is the second show I have attended. I was looking forward to meeting several of the other members here.

John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.