G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought perhaps I should report it here. The troll, katherineheigl Is back on the Gardening Forum. Still trying to peddle her/his plant identification markers.

Oh, Bothersome Tenacious Troll!!

David Meashey

·
Premium Member
4,235 Posts
Greg, that is what I have done several times it works.

Being in the eastern time zone I am lucky to pick up pill peddlers and movie merchants early in the day. When I see that I use the yellow exclamation mark in the lower left corner. It doesn't take long for the post to vanish.

Chuck

·
Journeyman Lunatic
3,246 Posts
David, when I saw your title, I was sure that you had come up with a new Lord of the Rings car...

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
David, when I saw your title, I was sure that you had come up with a new Lord of the Rings car...
Me three.... big let down, I figgered to see a costumed katherineH staked to the bed of a cage car, using his plant markers.... spikey bamboo all around!:eek::eek::rolleyes:
John

·
Registered
760 Posts
If only the REAL Katherine Heigl modelled Large-scale trains. lol (sigh)
I think she was in the eminently-forgettable "Under Siege 2" which as I recall was about a train--and used some practical effects involving a 1/8 scale train for the wreck at the end...

·
Registered
512 Posts
It's not about the drool factor. More like someone who gets enjoyment out of trains in the garden.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts