G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My layout is 16x32 with the cross over in the middle. Eventually on the side it is going to climb  25" onto a steaming table.:D

This is the start of my railroad and it's first run. (Enjoy the song)

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
cool, I didn't know you could embed YouTube video on the forums. Is that Patsy Cline? Love her music. Oh,,, good start too :D" align="absMiddle" border="0" src="/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/biggrin.gif" />

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice video. Thanks. You are right about the work being hard for just one person but it sure cuts down on the arguments! ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
:cool:Nice layout. Enjoyed the video. have one more project to finish then on to building the railroad again. Made a layout last week and got kind of ambitious. Definaltely  going need to build more track,:cool:

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Very nice, and thank you for the video.

Dawg :cool:

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Way to go. Your hard work will be worth the effort and will like the freedom of going outside and running anytime you want to. I sure do understand the one-man theme in that I am the only steamer in town and built my layout myself. There are two other one-man clubs in this part of Virginia that I know of, but they are 60+ and 75+ miles away. Once in a while I have a mini steamup by running two locomotives at once. Nice work. Thanks for the video and progress report. Keep us posted, please.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts