G Scale Model Train Forum banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
RE: The Mother of all "busy-bodies"!!!!!!!

Them banjos is gettin' louder by the minnit...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ohhh my dear friend, it sounds like your trying to figgure out how the crazies are thinking.  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif      That will drive you crazy too and we don't need that .....well to any further degree.  :D

But, I will tell ya, she does sound like one heck of an old gal, ballsy to the max and those kind squeal the loudest when they get 'em pinched. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Posted By cmjdisanto on 02/19/2008 5:24 PM
Vic, That looks like an old 280mm Howitzer with a nuclear fitted shell. My father was assigned to a similar one of those Howitzers (the 155mm) while stationed in Germany in the 50's.

Yeap, 280mm Atomic Annie, heres a longer video, music courtesy the man in black
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9GQj-0bT2J0&feature=related

·
Premium Member
Getting our home built so maybe we can start playing with trains again!
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Posted By Duncan on 02/19/2008 6:29 PM

Yeah!!!!!!!!! It's a good thing I forget how to play the Geeeeeetar. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gifThen I think we'd really have to start worrying. She's got 3-4 "brothedaddysistermommacuzzin" types on the city council./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif Something tells me we're gonna end up with the "Mother of all..................." /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/shocked.gif  Well, I guess all that's left to ask is............................................Ummm errr uhhhhh.............................................. Can you say......................................Squeeeeeeel? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/shocked.gifByrd! I'm wunder'n if we can bring back them copperheadedrattlemocasins. I think I'd rather be deal'n with them. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif

Actually and in all fairness to the City Manager and the City in general,  I believe they have been pretty level headed and fair with me about things...So far./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/unsure.gif Just hope they continue to follow that trend.;)

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
It appears as though you've made EVERY effort to be reasonable/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif - but she STILL doesn't get it!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif  I think the next point would be to contact a lawyer - can she spell "harrasment lawsuit":mad:?  Good luck!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gif  Tom

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Posted By cmjdisanto on 02/19/2008 9:45 PM
Posted By Duncan on 02/19/2008 6:29 PM

She's got 3-4 "brothedaddysistermommacuzzin" types on the city council./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif 

Just hope she doesn't call the mayor Uncle Daddy...  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif

·
Registered
809 Posts

Well I think you have taken this as far as you can -now I think it is time to seek legal advice... Having spoken to the legal expert in the family, (who is wearing pink jogging shorts, one of my shirts and wielding a steam stripper) -the problem relates to jurestiction. You need a civil lawyer who has a criminal law papers. At the moment what she is doing is "civil" and she is on the verge of "criminal" -at least she would be here in the UK. Possibly a registered letter from a legal company outlining your rights in this matter, and the legal consequences of her actions -may be enough. But the legal comments from the clouds of steam at the top of the step ladder are:

"She sounds way ay oh a loopy Hen!"

regards

ralph

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Posted By ralphbrades on 02/20/2008 10:20 AM
But the legal comments from the clouds of steam at the top of the step ladder are:

"She sounds way ay oh a loopy Hen!"

regards

ralph

I'd have to agree. Tell the steam stripper wielding dear wife Thanks!!!!!!!!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/satisfied.gif

·
Registered
183 Posts
OK, we have to know! Have either or both of you been arrested? Did you have to share a jail cell? Has the National Guard moved in yet? Are their TV trailers with satellite dishes lined up in your neighborhood? C'mon What has been happening?

Mark

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
I apologize gang, I've been preoccupied with some things involving the house and some pesky other SOSDD type things./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gif

Luckily all has been quiet so far. Nope no jail, National Guard, Army or other.  It would seem that sending that last email to her husband and covering the City with it may have put things to a complete rest. But ya'll know people like her don't really go away and somehow I get the feeling she is still lurking in the shadows (or under a rock somewhere./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif We'll see.;)

So we wait. 

Thanks for asking.:D

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
We had our neighbors (good ones) return from their snowbird style RV excursion last week. So on Sunday we had an improptu party to welcome them back as well as shae in some really nice Irish Whiskey.;) The neighbors house we had the gathering at was there the day she called the police so needless to say we certainly had some fun with things. 

Come to finout that the neighbor that returned is good friends with our problems Father. This didn't stop them from having fun with it and he mentioned that he was going to talk to her father next time he saw him. Not to be an instigator but to say "Hey! WTH is up with that daughter of yours? Hehehe Can't wait to see what comes of that.

We're also speaking to the City Engineers about some storm water run off issues from the property adjacent to what we cleared. I can't wait to see her reaction with a mob out there shooting grade with a transit. When she calls the city to complain that we're getting ready to build something, the City will probably respond that US back there you ninny! lol

Well it's a very windy night in the area tonight. I have a feeling there will be he!! to pay for trees that were felled by the wind. You know it's our fault of course./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif:confused:

Later

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
I'd certainly want to play it safe and talk to a lawyer to find out what the options and possible liabilities might be.  If you do speak to her directly, you should probably plan to have a witness so that she can't lodge a false claim that you attacked her.

Llyn

·
Premium Member
503 Posts

Just saw a weather report where you guys were hit with a tornado today. Is all OK? Know a big bunch of folks down there are without power right now. Let us know your status when you can. You know that it is your falt according to the MOABB who lives behind you.
Noel

61 - 77 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.