G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Posted By Mike Reilley on 01/18/2008 4:17 PM
If there were a public road in front of the complaining neighbor...I might legally park a car somewhere...which might have a sign in the back window....

Now for the fun.....  WHAT SHOULD THAT SIGN SAY?

C'mon, Mike!!  Give us a hint!!!
/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
RE: The Mother of all "busy-bodies"!!!!!!!

Wait and see what the response is from the "adults" in their family.
Should they reply in the affirmative that they understand that your property is out of bounds, keep that evidence.
Should they not respond in the affirmative, or go so far as to instruct you to "shove it", keep that too...
I'll presume you have a video camera available.
Next time you see you little buddies approach, be prepared to meet them in your yard, filming them, and politely explain that they are trespassing, and suggest that they find a different route to where ever they are going.
Make sure you ask them if they understand that they are not welcome on your property, filming all the while...
Also ensure that you have the time and date stamp activated on the camera...
Should they make the unfortunate mistake of making a return trip, I would then call the constabulary, and have them arrested for trespassing.
And see what you need to do about a fence...
Good luck!!!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
RE: The Mother of all "busy-bodies"!!!!!!!

Them banjos is gettin' louder by the minnit...

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Posted By cmjdisanto on 02/19/2008 9:45 PM
Posted By Duncan on 02/19/2008 6:29 PM
Them banjos is gettin' louder by the minnit...

She's got 3-4 "brothedaddysistermommacuzzin" types on the city council./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif 

Just hope she doesn't call the mayor Uncle Daddy...  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.