G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
RE: The Mother of all "busy-bodies"!!!!!!!

I had a similar neighbor experience when we lived back in Illinois. If you can't tell from my picture there to your left, I play the guitar. Once a summer I host a small "Jam Party" for my friends, everyone brings their instruments and we all just kick back and let the music flow naturally. It's usually a mix of bluesy, jazzy, folkie stuff. No death metal, no Ozzfest and we invite all the neighbors to come over and enjoy the evening as well.

One year the old lady three doors down decided to "call the Cops".. When a squad car rolled up and two of the villages finest entered the back yard, They were amused to find the Local Chief of Police sitting behind his drum kit. .......

Come to find out the Old Lady prefered country music and cheap domestic beer.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Posted By Torby on 01/19/2008 8:42 AM
Come to find out the Old Lady prefered country music and cheap domestic beer.

So, did you invite her over and play some for her?:D" align="absMiddle" border="0" src="/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/biggrin.gif" />

Yup...

Remember when the Blues Brothers played at Bob's Country Bunker?.. It was a lot like that. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.