G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
In the case of busy bodies the amount of land is totally inconsequential.  Where I grew up my family ownes 5 sections of land, full one mile x one mile sections, and we  lived smack dap in the middle of it on a dead end dirt road.  All that land just meant that you have more area to have neighbor troubles and we did all the time, either with fences or them letting their cows get some free breeding from our bulls to tresspassing issues.  Ya can't get far enuff away from some neighbors. Heck last year on the back side of our 80acre family compound the guy across the creek drove 7 miles to my house to ask if we'd not ride 4 wheelers on our side of the creek cause the deer like to bed down along there.  Guess his deer had dark circles around their eyes or something.   /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif

So if you have a Mrs. Cravits in the area, there ain't near enuff room to excape her prowling sense of community.

·
Registered
36 Posts
RE: The Mother of all "busy-bodies"!!!!!!!

You know for the inconienience of not being able to have a pizza delivered to my house, it sure is nice not living in a city.

Out here in nowheresville on Artist Point Road.

·
Registered
36 Posts

Man o man. I agree with Mike about this being ante upping. It's a bummer having to keep such records to CYA in, literally, your own back yard. But it is a very good idea. Have you thought about getting in touch with the county sherrif and see what the chances are that they would come out and "moderate" a face to face discussion with Mrs Cravits to see just what the heck is her major problem and to officially inform them that your back yard is not the path to wherever. This way an official record had been established and if things do escalate there is a starting point that they can they can reference, ie: they get videoed walking in your yard again after the meeting, or continued harrassment. Your following all the city rules that apply and have their blessings on what your doing so they are the one walking the fine line now and you might even have to get some sort of restraining order on their family to leave you all alone. Nice legal baby steps.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ohhh my dear friend, it sounds like your trying to figgure out how the crazies are thinking.  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif      That will drive you crazy too and we don't need that .....well to any further degree.  :D

But, I will tell ya, she does sound like one heck of an old gal, ballsy to the max and those kind squeal the loudest when they get 'em pinched. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif

·
Registered
36 Posts

Glad to hear things have been smooth on your pond o'life. It'd be fun to see her when her dad sez hey stooopid, whadda thinkin?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.