·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Removed and start over.. Can't get the HTML to change from Normal tab to show anything between the Line one tests and Line 5 more text line. I have the html to embed for share off of other site in the html code but not able to see any thing between the lines to get the link in or the html tab to work?? still doing someting wrong..
I fired up the other computer to do one line at a time as your instuction and showing the page but still not able to get the html tab to work and show what you show on the instuctions so i can paste the html in that section between the text lines.??
Noel

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First line text. First line Text

Fith line more text

Must have some setting not right. Can't get the html button to switch over to??

I have the other browser on and got the embeded html copyed and ready to insert per instuctions Steve.

Got them here and ready to insert.

http://cdn.livestream.com/g...ram>

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try again.. line one text and enter tab four times.

Watch live streaming video from noelw at livestream.com

Fifth line more text.

Steve.. I had to hand type in the spaces between the link to paste. My darn HTML / Normal button tab won't work?? I'm using IE-8 , win XP so i must have something not set right in my internet options maybe?

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Posted By SteveC on 30 Mar 2010 07:04 PM
Sure looks to me like you've got nailed down, way to noel.

Hi Guy... Wonder why i can't use the normal/HTML buttons??? on bottom of this page?? Any ideals?

The other thing is can you get the HTML out of this old link that still working but i can't find it or a way to get to that lBlog of mine from way back. The one Bob G. put in for me..

My brain not working laf.

Here is the MLS link..
http://www.mylargescale.com/Communi...fault.aspx
It the 8 post down. It small and dosen't take up much room on a page.
Oh just rememberd i think i can resize it in on the share when i get the embed link.. I can make it smaller there and when some one want to see it larger just hit on the video and it will bring up my full page on the web. So won't need the other link now. tks a bunch Steve. You are a life saver again.
Me

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Noel

What browser & version are you working with?

Don't know know about the old URL that Bob embedded, I'll see what I can find out.

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Posted By SteveC on 30 Mar 2010 07:30 PM
Noel

What browser & version are you working with?

Don't know know about the old URL that Bob embedded, I'll see what I can find out.

I have I-E-8. Wonder if i just hit default in internet opitons and start over on ck boxes.. I may have disabled something.. not sure what thro.. My broadcasting is working fine with the old equip. im using.

Ok on others.. tks again guy.. me

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Noel

Sorry about asking for something that you had already provided (i.e. browser, version.)

Don't know why the buttons don't work in IE8, could be some setting, but since I am still using IE7 I have no way to check it out.

Here's the link to your old Livestream channel

Old Livestream Channel - noelw[/b]

Don't know anything about the Blog, sorry.

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Posted By SteveC on 30 Mar 2010 09:09 PM
Noel

Sorry about asking for something that you had already provided (i.e. browser, version.)

Don't know why the buttons don't work in IE8, could be some setting, but since I am still using IE7 I have no way to check it out.

Here's the link to your old Livestream channel

Old Livestream Channel - noelw[/b]

Don't know anything about the Blog, sorry.

Tks Steve.. That link is the new stupied beta they have now and we are using.. Use the same link but add /old to it.. Livestream.com/noelw/old
and it will come up with the chat disabled but has the Org. version we started out with.

No problem w/Blog.
I may have to go and see if i have all of the updates for I-E-8. They keep wanting to install SP-3 and not sure i want it. I'm running SP-2 now.
tks. again for all of your great help Steve.. later. me

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Noel

The following is a link to a text file with the HTML code for the old player embedded in the topic by Bob Grosh that you pointed to. Remember not to use a word processing program to open/copy/and paste from, use a text editor like MS/Wordpad. Usually found in the 'Accessories' folder. Right-click the link and use the 'Save Target As...' menu item to download a copy.

Old Livestream Player Embed HTML Code[/b]

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
text

5:00PM Pacific - 6:00PM Mountain - 7:00PM Central - 8:00PM Eastern.

text

Ok Steve. it work... The HTML tag is auto i guess. The one on bottom of box...It went right in so guess the picks up but can't view box until it submitted.
This is a smaller video case/video box to work with.. After i submit this link and view it as a post, then i can come back in and the HTML button work.. Go fig????

Another thing this link has a auto load/start in it. Not sure that good or not.. May want to have the person viewing to hit the start button to load the link??
tks again Noel.. It working...

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Noel

Find the two places in the HTML where the parameter &initialIsOn=true is present and change it to &initialIsOn=false and that should give you what you want.

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Posted By SteveC on 31 Mar 2010 06:29 PM
Noel

Find the two places in the HTML where the parameter &initialIsOn=true is present and change it to &initialIsOn=false and that should give you what you want.

Steve..............

I think i found it.. I made a copy of the HTML
Not sure if this is it or not??
I found "&initialIsOn=true" in two places only..

1)...
&showViewers=true&embedEnabled=true&chatEnabled=true&onDemandEnabled=true&program
GuideEnabled=false
&fullScreenEnabled=true&reportAbuseEnabled=false&gridEnabled=false
&initialIsOn=true&initialIsMute=false&initialVolume
2)..
true&programGuideEnabled=false&fullScreenEnabled=true&reportAbuseEnabled=false
&gridEnabled=false&initialIsOn=true&initialIsMute=false&initialVolume

These them??? Both have to be changed or Nbr 2) changed only to &initialIsOn=false . Only ones i can find in the HTML after copying to Wordpad. Am I miss it somewhere else??

Ok trying it with both in false... see what happens.

5:00PM Pacific - 6:00PM Mountain - 7:00PM Central - 8:00PM Eastern.

HOT DOGGIES.. IT WORKS.. ALRIGHT STEVE.................

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Noel

The reason that the code is in there twice is because, one section is used by one set of browsers while the other section is used by other browsers. That's why you have to change the parameter setting in both places, so that regardless of which browser the user is using the player will react in the same manner.

Remember if everything is working as you want it to then you don't need to change anything more, however, if you find that the sound continues to play before you click the 'Play' button, then locate the parameter &initialIsMute=false and change it to &initialIsMute=true in the same manner that you changed the other parameter.

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got ch ya.. tks So far as I can see it working fine and haven't see the sound come on yet with out the video started. If it does have to be done then they will have to click on the spk button after the video starts up then the way i see it.... tks noel

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Posted By noelw on 01 Apr 2010 11:53 AM
{snip...} If it does have to be done then they will have to click on the speaker button after the video starts up, that's the way i see it.... {snip...}
Yes sir, that is correct, you've got it down pat.

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tks steve.. testing cams now on both puters for testing on here to size and set flicker hz on cam3 that is having problems.. me
It's looking good and small for post.. tks again.. niceeeeeeee

l
Boy what we do Steve for this Hobby of Trains.. Are we having fun yet.. Shad is probably saying "Oh No.. not again.......You guys go away for awhile.. laf.

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
testing bugs

;)

[/b]Guess[/b]
for now.[/b]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts