G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend in our club who put a te in his dash nine and it will only work owhen 2 aristo batts are hooked to it Any help out their ?

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Dan,
Are you talking about the 6v or 21v batteries?  The TE requires a minumum 12v to operate.
JimC.

·
Master of Disaster
867 Posts
I think he means the new battery packs..I think.

I suggested making sure BOTH packs are fully charged, and also try replacing the batts in the hand held...if 2 work one should workalso ..all you are doing is getting longer run time with 2 in series..is it

Try hooking both packs up individually..one at a time..if they are both charged the maybe one pack is bad or has soom bad cells.

Bubba

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Your friends name wouldn't be DAN would it?/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif  I think you are getting away from stream, and going to diesel and don't want to admit it.:D

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice try Don but it is for Mike in the club. Long live live steam. Real Dirt Real Trees Real Steam !!!!     /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
BTW Dan, I got awesome video of the HUGE flames comming out of your live steamer at the show, if you wanna see it! it's pretty cool

·
Super Modulator
21,036 Posts
Dan, if you really want some help on this, please indicate which batteries, and if they are in parallel or series, and if it is an onboard TE or the Trackside TE stuffed inside.

Regards, Greg

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
I'm guessing he figured it out.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wrong ! This is for a guy in our club who works 14 hr days 6 days a week and does not have a computer  ! I am waiting to here back from him with the information you guys need to figure it out. Cozad and Bubba from the club are at the east cost show so i am just trying to help him. Why is it there has to be a smart Ass remark made on these threads when someone doesnt answer the   right away. I am just trying to help this guy out and thought you guys would help.  I,ll  go to the other largescale site thanx for nothing.

·
Super Modulator
21,036 Posts
Dan, you posted a question with very little information, really not enough for anyone to really help.

Three people posted to try to help.

Your only response was: "Nice try Don but it is for Mike in the club. Long live live steam. Real Dirt Real Trees Real Steam !!!!    
"

So it seemed that you really weren't interested. 

After 3 days, you could have at least told people you were waiting for the info from your friend. How do we know he does not have a computer, or it takes 3 days to get any additional information. Normally newbies to a forum want everything right away.

I'm sorry you're upset. No one was trying to be mean. They jumped in and tried to be helpful.

Many forums would have commented on the poor quality of the information in the first post. No one did.

Apologies,

Greg Elmassian

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
It's his "friend" running a sparky. Hmmm... ;)

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
We are
Can't you tell?

·
Master of Disaster
867 Posts
Ya know what.......I can't even leave for a train show without my guys getting fussy.....Dan didn't mean it..he's just green with envy cause I went to the train show without him!

Talk about  a great bunch of guys!  BOY was it the best show I have went to yet???  You bet!:)

WOW Russ and his wife , Berry and Harry...just about everybody were just the greatest!  Thanks for the red carpet treatment!!! 

What a great bunch of guys!   Can't say it enough!!!

Bubba 

·
Super Modulator
21,036 Posts
Bubba, if you know Dan (I'm sort of a newbie in this forum), please ask him to come back.

If he needs any more apologies, public or private from me, I'm happy to give them, there was no hurtful intent.

Regards, Greg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Posted By Trains on 02/13/2008 5:53 PM
Your friends name wouldn't be DAN would it?/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif  I think you are getting away from stream, and going to diesel and don't want to admit it.:D

Dan apologies.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts