G Scale Model Train Forum banner

Sunday steamup at Trevor's

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  davidarf 
Great Video, David! I was there too, but don't seem to have managed to talk to you. Good plan - you really don't want to be associated with THIS bad boy! Anyhow, posting your excellent video means that my much poorer efforts like this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDW0CXsI7mk - won't be needed.

And for the train-spotters among you - this was the roster -
Regner RhB G 4/5 #104 - compound 2-8-0.
Saxonian Br99 Kitson compound articulated 0-4-0 + 0-4-0
Two Accucraft Cab Forward
Accucraft K-27
Accucraft K-28 - running double-headed!
Two Accucraft NG/G16 Garratts [mine did not run]
Accucraft Bumble Bee
Accucraft C-19
Accucraft Mimi/Ruby
Accucraft S-12 switcher
Accucraft GS-4 [did not see it run]
Scratch-built 0-4-0 'Osprey'
Scratch-built Gauge 3 Peckitt-type saddle tank - coal-fired

Apologies for any locos that were missed, but I didn't get there until after lunch after having to run a range all morning some 50 miles away.

Not running, but of great interest, was Rod's beautiful custom-painted B&O Aster grasshopper and its three passenger cars. The muted pastel shades of the early railroads has been skilfully captured in precise hues by the craftsman who painted these beautiful cars and all-black locomotive. Whoever gets this set will be VERY pleased.

Finally, let me add my thanks to Trevor and Janice, and to all there who made it such a fine day!

tac

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.