G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suleski Transportation was contracted by Cape Ann rail to construct a MOW crane for use on their lines by their new crane operator Eli.
Here is a link to the photo story of the project: Cape Ann Rail MOW crane build

Also I know its been a while since I've posted - If you don't mind some shameless bragging:
This year my high school soccer team made it all the way to the State Championship - undefeated, but lost in double over time to the only other undefeated team in the state.
My son was selected to the All-state team as a junior - he was the leading scorer in the league. I also had 4 other players make the 2 all state teams.
I was named coach of the year by my peers and given the Sportsmanship award by the NH soccer officials association.
I was also named coach of the year for the second year in a row by the seacoast sports writers. Overall it was a great season.
If you enjoy soccer check out our team website www.goSTAsoccer.com

http://1stclass.mylargescale.com/suleski/LM09Photos/lm-crane1.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Scott
Successful in life, successful in play...congratulations to you, your son and the team on the season. Great to have a coach, mentor to the young men and supporter of sports setting an excellent example for those to follow.

So, if the Suleski Transport going to offer transportation for the celebration parade....you could use the crane to hoist the banner of achievement for all to see at the railroad.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Not so far out. RRs also did this years ago be fore the invention of Borro Cranes. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Scott,
Great story to go with the neat bash project.
I especially like the shot of the ST paint crew getting started.

Also congrats. on your coaching success.
Later
Rick Marty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts