G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.. who's gonna step up to the plate (pun intended) and perpare this at Marty's?
I can envision J.J , Stan and maybe Marty giving it a try...

Whoever makes it.. I'm dang near certain that J.J. will be hovering in close proximity awaiting the first available bit...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/28/dining/28bacon.html?_r=1

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Is that 5000 calories per slice?

Wow, my arteries hardened just reading that; if you like pork that much might as well just go this route

You havent lived until you've been to a Phillipian baptism and had whole roasted pig.

satisfy your inner T-Rex

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
whoo i like animals,if they are served on a plate!
Manfred Diel #1313

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Just do the pig roast and be done with it. Martys got plenty of space to build the pit. Should be able to find a hog out there some where.
Oh and by the way Marty is also furnishing a free car/truck wash. HeHe. Later RJD

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Yummie, i love a pig roast, we do them every year down at the marina were i keep my boat.aint nothin like a slow cooked pig to give you the munchies. i tell you what Marty, you dig the hole i'l bring the pig and the booze,but you have to gut it
he he he

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Pig?? Why Max the dog should be fat enough by then....

Come to think about it, we built a house for a guy who has a smoker on wheels. I could ask Ross to bring it all day Sat. But then everyone will be full by the time of the banquet.

And yes he does charge for it., he has a number of kinds of food. He could come Friday afternoon to Sat lunch then leave.

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
I am not that much of a bacon fan. I eat it once in a while . Now sauage is a different story. There is a place somewhere in Kansas that I stop for Breakfast on the way to Mary's that has a great Sauage gravy and biscutes.

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
I was thinking last night, the ladies do such a fine job of bringing foods and great tasting evrything I hope they was not affended by the suggestion.?
we'll see , its a ways off.

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
THANK YOU can not be said enought times for all the things the ladies do to feed us. It is always great tasing and plenty of it.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
I think I can feel my cholesterol going up.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Methinks Marty needs to invest in an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator)

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Na. He'd just use a trackside receiver and battery. Fix you right up!

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Thanks for the recipe Dave! You could smoke a bacon wrapped dog turd and I'd eat it! I will try this soon and let you know how great it is... If I survive it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts