G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps I'm overlooking something obvious, but I can't figure out how to subscribe to a thread I want to follow without first posting a message to it.  There must be some way to do this...How??

Thanks for the help.

Dawg /Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Fck/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/shades_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, Duuuh..../Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Fck/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/embaressed_smile.gif

Thanks, Shad

Dawg /Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Fck/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/shades_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shad wrote:
There should be a checkbox at the top left that says "Email me when someone replies to this thread." Check that box and you're subscribed.

The checkbox only seems to be there if I've posted a message to that thread. But if I just pick a new thread at random, I don't see the checkbox.
I guess I'm still confused.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the double post.

(I'm still learning how to drive this new software vehicle.  So far, I've figured out where the accelerator pedal and the horn are.  That's enough to get me going.  Got no idea where the brake pedal is, but heck, who needs brakes to drive? :D:D/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif )

Dawg :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.