G Scale Model Train Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
N.Y. N.Y. one **** of a state

We got the Hudson Valley Large Scalers cause we Really are great.................

HE HE HE.

We are located i the Lovely Huidson Valley of NY........

Look us Up.....

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
I'm the current president of the BAY AREA GARDEN RAILWAY SOCIETY. We are located in the nine counties surrounding San Francisco Bay. We now have 279 member families making us one of the largest, if not the largest regional Garden Railway Clubs in the United States.

In 2011 BAGRS will be hosting the West Coast Regional Meet where we plan on having 50 garden layouts open for tour. I hope a lot of Mylargescale members can make it to the meet.

Russ Miller

·
Registered
445 Posts
Posted By Dan Pierce on 18 Nov 2010 04:15 AM
Rusty Rails and Rotten Ties Eastern Massachusetts with members form Rhode Island.

Some members travel over an hour to make a meeting, depending on where the open house is located.

One meet is close to the Jamestown bridge in RI, another is in Lunenburg, MA. Ya what Dan said!!
Also the Inner City Railroad of Boston ( Module that attend show's)

Sean

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Sacramento Valley Garden Railway Society, Sacramento CA. We've got 100+ family memberships. The group has members in Sacramento, Yolo, Butte, Placer, El Dorado, Solano, and San Joaquin Counties in California, and a few in Reno and Carson City, NV.

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
The Rio Linda Train and BBQ Group Is a small group located in Calif. that try to run trains once a month when weather is good.. Most of our train runs are on Sat. nights.. Fun running in the dark after a big pot luck..

Also, our Live broadcasts
Our R.R. Link broadcast.
with Blueregal.
Blueregals Link Broadcast.
Note: Regal, Don't forget you are in our Group to.. Just send trains so I can play with them for ya.....
hehehehehe...

·
Master of Disaster
867 Posts
Posted By Trains on 12 Nov 2010 05:44 AM
River City Railroaders,
Nebraska, Kansas,Iowa. We have about 40 members.

Just to expand a ilttle on what Don stated.
We have 40+ members with spouses included and they have taken an active role partissipating in the meetings.
There are also members as far as Illinois, and Lexington Ne. Of course they are considered "honorary" members, that show up when they can.
The majority of members are from the surrounding areas of Omaha, Counil Bluffs, Nebraska City, Lincoln, and all the surrounding communities in between.
And even members that have moved into this area from other states.

Bubba

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Central Arkansas Garden Railroad Society, not a lot of us but we are always looking for new folks.

Bernie

21 - 30 of 30 Posts