G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
woow, Doug did a great job. I did not read it but looked at the photos.

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
Boy that really turned out nice. I reall like the middle supports. Would be nice to have a little more detail on them along with some closer pic's

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Nice set up let me know if you need some Gusset plates with rivet heads on them I make them with my new Stamp press I built

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
Posted By MasonsDad on 08/05/2008 6:11 PM
Nice set up let me know if you need some Gusset plates with rivet heads on them I make them with my new Stamp press I built

Can you post some pictures of your stamp press?

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Posted By John J on 08/06/2008 7:10 AM
Posted By MasonsDad on 08/05/2008 6:11 PM

Can you post some pictures of your stamp press?

Second request for details on that process!

chas

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Hiya Guys , sure I would be happy to post some pictures of it as soon as we get a replacement camera, it seems one of the local THIEVES decided to make off with it while we had our son at the park the other day, so before i go on yet another rant about THIEVING TRASH I will just take a sip of my Very cold Iced Tea take a deep breath and say yes as soon as I can I will be more than happy to post some pics and Thank you for asking.

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Paul, excellent looking bridges! I like multiple bridges in a row like that, looks grand!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts