G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally gotten around to packaging up and addressing the Steamaholics Shirts and will take hem to the post office Monday or Tuesday (depending on work - I'm in the middle of a project at the moment that has to get done). I sincerely apologize for the delay. I sincerely apologize for the delay. Things have been a little nuts the last few weeks and I just never got around to it.

As you know, I misread the quote from the vendor and undercharged for the denim shirts by quite a bit. By the time I realized my mistake and corrected the order form, most of the orders were already in my hands. As a result, I've included a note in each order with a breakdown of what was paid, what the actual final cost was, and a request for the difference minus the cost of the stamp to mail me a check.

Those who ordered the original shirts only will find a refund check included for what they overpaid.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and I fully realize that it was my fault. However, I don't make a dime on these, and by the same token, I'd rather not take it in the shorts on this order either.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Dwight, Got your email, to which I replied, but it got bounced again ! However please ship to Ann as agreed and she will settle up with you asap. Thanks for your efforts with these shirts.

·
Administrator
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know people are probably sick of this topic by now... however, the shirts shipped via Priority Mail this morning. You should all have them by the end of the week (probably by Thursday).

There were some discrepancies between what I estimated for postage and what was actually charged (I rounded to the next pound and they went rounded to the next ounce). Your package will show the actual postage cost, and the enclosed note will show my estimate. Make the necessary adjustments. :)

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Hi Dwight-
My two shirts arrived today. They are great! And thanks for the refund check. Thanks for all your efforts- well worth it!
Regards, Alex

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Mine came yesterday. it is XL. My wife and I thought it looked way too wide.
But I put it on and it was OK. I guess I need to CHASE some of the trains more

jim

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Dwight, my two shirts arrived today. Nice fabric, and the logo looks neat!
As the old saying goes: "the check is in the mail" for the balance.
Thanks again,

Larry

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Got mine Wednesday. It looks great. Now ya'll will know who I am. Thanks Dwight!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Dwight
Appreciate your efforts having offered a quality product; got the shirts and additional funds coming your way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts