G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the last order of Steamaholics Shirts early last week. Things have been rather hectic however, and I never got around to packaging them up and mailing them out. This is completely my fault and I apologize. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/ermm.gif

For those of you who ordered a shirt and plan to attend the BTS, let me know and I will bring your shirt with me. You can pick it up at the Live Steam track. You will of course receive a full refund of your prepaid shipping charges. Either post in this thread or send me an email or MLS private message. You have until early Wednesday morning to do so as that's when I'm leaving for Ontario. :)

The remainder of the shirts will be mailed out when I get back - probably a week from Monday. Again, I apologize for the delay. Sometimes life gets in the way of fun stuff. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif

·
Administrator
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had a little time last night to package up some shirts, so all the out-of-state (CA) orders went to the post office during my lunch hour. I kept a few back for people I know (or suspect) will be at the BTS, and those can still be picked up at the Live Steam track. My departure has been delayed a day, so I won't be at the track until Friday morning. You can get them any time after that. :)

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Recieved mine today! Beautiful! I'll be wearing it to work tomorrow! LOL!

Thanks again Dwight.

IF there is another run of these I'd likely get a second shirt with a second number.

Chas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts