G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who missed the last posting in the Poll forum...

We've finalized the artwork and I picked out some shirts and got some quotes.  Shirts will be Navy (dark) Blue with white SA logo and lettering.

I was going to post and ask a question about cost.  The shirts I picked out (one with a pocket and one without) are premium quality shirts.  Here's the description...

7 oz., 100% softcombed, ringspun cotton pique polo. features no shrink, no fade fabric, a no curl collar, top-stitched shoulders, armholes and cuffs, and dyed-to-match neck and side vent twill tape. Clean finished placket with reinforced box and three pearl buttons. Five-point left chest pocket. Side-seamed with even finished vents. Set in sleeves and rib sleeve finish.

They are good heavy material and good stitching and should last a long time.  Problem is, high quality always costs a little more, and we'd be looking somewhere in the neighborhood of $30-35/shirt plus shipping.

Offering more than one type of shirt (premium quality and less expensive) is out of the question since it's already somewhat of a logistical nightmare (pocket/no pocket, name & SA#/no name & no SA#).

While I'm fine with that price (I believe in getting what I pay for), is that too much for everyone?  Should I pick out a lower quality, less expensive shirt? 

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Dwight,
It works for me. Good job.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Hi Dwight.

Are they going to be in Sacremento?

I'll take  one.

Dave Sykes    PFRR/Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Fck/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/devil_smile.gif

1 - 20 of 20 Posts