G Scale Model Train Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Dwight
Thanks for your efforts(timely shipping), excellent logo and quality material. Will enjoy wearing at the various steam ups!

BTW- Did you set a final deadline for any future orders?

· Administrator
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Glad you like them guys. :) You can thank Scot Lawrence for the logo. He came up with the idea of the wrap-around letters, and created the steam gauge based upon the original to avoid copyright issues, as well as the artwork used for the shirt. A very talented guy, our Mr. Lawrence. Thanks Scotty!! (now if you'd just get the warp drive fixed...)
You know, that's pretty darned good... from CA to NJ - all the way across the country - in two days! I'm impressed with the USPS!

· Administrator
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I know a few people have their orders in the mail, or are getting ready to send them. I'll wait a couple of weeks before submitting these to hopefully pile up some sort of quantity. I'll have to see how things go... no cut-off date just yet. Probably after a couple of weeks, I'll post a "Last Call" post with a firm cut-off date for when I need to have the orders in hand.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.