G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this new site do stickies? If so, can we refresh the steamaholics thread?

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Maybe it's a hint for all of us to go into rehab...../DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Now come on Dwight, we all know you can mult-task and be in 2 places at once. Or so I have heard. Have you had a chance to try that steam oil yet? 3 things at once, we all know you can do it Dwight!

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Heck Dwight, after all that great work you have done on your cool Loco, making the steam-a-holic list re-appear should be no big deal. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Nope, Dwight is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too busy playing with his funky little engine. And I have to say, I don't blame him. Hmmmmmm, would I rather tinker on one of the neatest home-made engines ever, or move computer lists? Back to your regularly scheduled steam posts while I decide

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dwight, I don't care what they say about you..... you da man!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Dwight

I thought you were working so hard and long for the reward of becoming an engineer (again) and the number count of total posts as a example of how we should spend our free time;)

·
Administrator
5,699 Posts
I thought you were working so hard and long for the reward of becoming an engineer (again) and the number count of total posts as a example of how we should spend our free time

Et tu, Brute??  Stab... right in he heart!!! /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif

Hey, I'm disappointed you aren't going to DH this year.  I was looking forward to meeting you and Ryan, as well as others who aren't going. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Dwight

The dates conflict.  Ryan and I would have enjoyed the opportunity to get have some "steam" time with you and several others from the left coast.    This has happened 2 of the last 3 years.    Wish you and the others a safe trip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts