G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Modulator
21,610 Posts
Anyone that is interested in viewing the Stavers Fall Steamup can view the "current" happenings by going on Staver Locomotive website and click on the tab for [email protected]
Eric
The site truncates the format that looks like an email, but how about posting the web site link?

googling, it is "staver locomotive" and "live at staver" works

Greg

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Thanks Eric, I forgot that it was Staver Fall this weekend.
Nice to see all the old crowd and some new faces having fun.
I always enjoy going full screen with sound to get the full effect of the event.
Looking forward to when the USA will let us Canadians cross the border again so we can be there in person.
Cheers,
David Leech, Delta, Canada

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Footwear Building Dog Mammal Wood

Closing pic of the 2021 Staver Fall Steam up by James Ritson. Bing in the forefront along with a pair of Great Pyrenees keeping track illustrates the nature, scope and flavor of another great steamup at Stavers. Eric

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I left out one important detail, (me bad) .... To your left, inside the folded dog bone is none other than our most excellent Jim Overland running his Gordon Watson modified Daylight Express !!!
Eric

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
I left out one important detail, (me bad) .... To your left, inside the folded dog bone is none other than our most excellent Jim Overland running his Gordon Watson modified Daylight Express !!!
Eric
Look what followed me home
Accicraft Radial

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is one additional pic that I've been asked to include. At the Fall Stavers Steamup Larry had a completed Architectural drawing of his vision for the future outside track. Unfortunately the drawing was stained by some spilled coffee so my pic of it was not good enough for perusal...
However James Ritson phone camera resolution should suffice till ...
Map Font Parallel Urban design Pattern

1 - 9 of 9 Posts